#TheCabin Code of Conduct
Acceptible use policy, terms of service (AUPTOSOMG).
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as community members pledge to making participation in our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language.
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences.
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism.
- Focusing on what is best for the community.
- Showing empathy towards other community members.
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- Excessive use of sexualized language, imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances.
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks.
- Public or private harassment.
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission.
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate to others in the community.
Community administrators (ops) are responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and are expected to take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior.
This Code of Conduct applies both within project spaces and in public spaces when an individual is representing the community. Examples of representing a project or community include posting via an official social media account, or acting as an appointed representative at an online or offline event.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting the ops at email@example.com. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant, version 1.4, available at https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct.html